Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Looking for the Drain

D7000 -- 24-120mm @ 24mm
ISO 1250
1/100, f/11

Feedback please!

Frustrated because I felt inspired and excited to take pictures in the rain. I was outside in the down pour and the light was gorgeous and the rain was fairly warm but none of the pictures that I had planned out in my head really worked out. Mainly because of focus issues and me just not looking good in the images. So I got home and was still very happy even though I realized I probably had only gotten two good pictures. Edited this picture and a few others, left them for a while and coming back to them I'm realizing I just kinda feel like a poser playing at this photography game, even though I am completely head over heels in love with the game. So not feeling very inspired now. 

143:366

No comments:

Post a Comment