D7000 -- 70-200mm @ 1500mm
ISO 400
1/250, f/8
Both Photos:
D7000 -- 70-200mm @ 81mm
ISO 400
1/1000, f/5.6
They are going to hate that this translates to "the twins", but what else should I have called this post?
Also from today, but not officially part of the 365 day project:
Apparently I have run out of space on this blog - I've used up 99.8% of my 1 GB allowance. Not sure what I'm going to do now. Probably create a blog identical to this one, link the two together, and pray that two blogs is sufficient to get me through the second half of the year.
I love my little sisters.
176:366


how fun! and oh to be a twin.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun and carefree moment!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are great photos!
ReplyDeleteAnd...as a note about using up your space....
you have probably been uploading full size photos
instead of websized photos.
My blog photos are all less than 300KB, most are under 220KB.
I've been blogging since the fall of 2008, with almost 800 posts.
My space usage is at 7%.
The same space usage problem happened with my daughter-in-law.