D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 240mm
ISO 3200
1/320, f/5.6
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 240mm
ISO 3200
1/400, f/5.6
Spent all today shooting a swim meet! It was a lot of fun, although pools are a pain for lighting, and I think (with my limited experience shooting water sports) sports involving water need faster shutter speeds then dry land sports since water droplets move so damn fast.
If you google "tips for swim meet photography" there are pretty limited suggestions - the only one I really got was use a high ISO and I'd already expected to have to do that. There were big windows in the roof of the aquatic centre so through out the day and the clouds shifted overhead I was playing with the ISO to try and keep the graininess at a minimum and still freeze the action. Kinda felt like I spent all day trying to find the answer to a riddle whose question was constantly changing.
I like riddles.
203:366


No comments:
Post a Comment