So these are obviously pictures that I didn't take today... but it's gorgeous out today and I'm stuck inside, a slave to my internet connection, trying to finish this research intensive take home exam. That way I can actually spend sometime outside this weekend...
As a result of this massive study session all my pictures are boring and just highlight how much work I still have left to do. I'd much rather post these two pictures, which I love, and pretend I'm back in regattaland. These were also two pictures I wanted to post for my days in San Diego but I only just recently got the picture from Robyn. At the time the picture was taken we were arguing about me not wanting to be in the picture (thats why my camera was up in front of my face) and she didn't realize I took a picture of her arm extended and I didn't realize she had taken the picture of my taking the picture.
Only 76 days (or 1834 hours) until we're back in regattaland...
103:36

No comments:
Post a Comment