D7000 -- 50mm (+4 filter)
ISO 100
1/60, f/1.8
D7000 -- 50mm (+4 filter)
ISO 100
1/60, f/5.6
D7000 -- 50mm (+4 filter)
ISO 100
Dear Dad,
Never again will this happen. Ever.
It was bad enough finding two spiders in my bedroom today, let alone realizing I had promised you I'd take a picture with my +4 filter of the next one I saw.
The entire time I was taking pictures it felt like I was running a marathon. My heart was beating out of my chest, slightly sweaty all over... And I did attach my +4 filter to the end of my 240 zoom lens thank you very much.
Unfortunately a zoom lens is not supposed to be a macro lens and the pictures turned out a bit hazy and soft - the lens had a lot of trouble focusing (part of that could have been the plastic bag that kept diluting my flash. I did eventually get up the nerve to use my little 50mm lens and that worked a lot better). The second spider was just a little guy (yes, he still got squished) but he was sitting right beside my head, perched on my lamp shade. Since he wasn't as terrifying I got the camera out and took a little more time taking his pictures...
... you can see their eyes - and their giant fangs.
And since I've already been asked, no, I did not scream the 'entire' time.
Love, Alexandra
Love, Alexandra
105:366




No comments:
Post a Comment