D7000 -- 24-120mm @ 24mm
ISO 1000
1/1000, f/13
D7000 -- 24-120mm @ 120
ISO 1000
1/800, f/6.3
D7000 -- 24-120mm @ 90mm
ISO 1000
1/800, f/6.3
This past weekend was the 21st annual running of the Brown Cup boat races. The race is run over a 3.5k course alternating each year between the Gorge waterway in Victoria and UBC's home water, the Fraiser river. This year it was on the Gorge. The UBC reserve boats lost both races, the reserve men by two boat lengths, the women by one. In the varsity races the UBC men won by 0.96 seconds, the women lost by 0.63 seconds, approximately 2 feet.
Heart wrenching.
I need to remember to check and change my ISO. I'd had it set high from taking pictures of the lights on the Victoria Parliament buildings. Maybe if I'd remembered to reset it I'd have liked more of the pictures I took today. I need a little "check ISO" sticker to put on the back of my camera...
84:366



No comments:
Post a Comment