D7000 -- 24-120mm @ 70mm
ISO 1600
1/4000, f/5.3
D7000 -- 24-120mm @ 58mm
ISO 400
1/1000, f/5.6
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 135mm
ISO 3200
1/640, f/4.8
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 135mm
ISO 3200
1/1000, f/4.8
There have been a few people on the team who have seemed a little bit down lately and with the dreary weather and how much work we are doing I don't blame them. It's been a long week. So, on Wednesday I decided to start printing off pictures and writing little notes on the back. Everything that is written on the back of the picture is stuff the team has said about that person but something the person might not have actually heard. So far only two people know it's been me slipping the pictures into peoples bags and they promised not to tell. Based on the dock and in the car pools home, from the little that I've heard, people like receiving the notes.
On a separate note, I hate bubble letter S's.
69:366




No comments:
Post a Comment