D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 155mm
ISO 400
1/2500, f/5.0
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 220mm
ISO 400
1/800, f/5.6
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 116mm
ISO 400
1/2000, f/4.8
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 240mm
ISO 400
1/1250, f/5.6
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 240mm
ISO 400
1/1000, f/5.6
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 98mm
ISO 400
1/1600, f/4.8
Photo on Left:
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 220mm
ISO 400
1/1600, f/5.6
Photo on Right:
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 240mm
ISO 400
1/1600, f/5.6
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 240mm
ISO 400
1/1250, f/5.6
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 155mm
ISO 400
1/2000, f/5.0
Photo on Left:
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 220mm
ISO 400
1/1600, f/5.6
Photo on Right:
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 240mm
ISO 400
1/1000, f/5.6
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 75mm
ISO 400
1/1250, f/4.5
Photo on Left:
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 75mm
ISO 400
1/60, f/4.5
Photo on Right:
D7000 -- 75-240mm @ 75mm
ISO 400
1/500, f/4.5
The first day of racing at the Elk Lake Spring regatta went well. It was a very windy day and because of that races were delayed before being called off all together just after 2. The far shore of the warm up area was much calmer however so, not wanting to send some of the team back home without racing at all, our coaches got together and decided to have our lwt 8+ and novice 8+ challenge the uVic and Fraiser Valley 8+'s to some short competitive pieces in the calmer water. The men's 8+'s followed suit and because I was not in either of these boats I got to ride in the coach boat to take pictures of each piece. For the rest of the day when I was not racing I was the official dog baby sitter. Halle Berry, Craig and Liz's short haired german point and I had a great time. I'd stand by the docks taking pictures with the leash around my hips and she'd stand beside me with her nose pointed straight up in the air watching the birds circle above head.
63:366












No comments:
Post a Comment